Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) is a plasticizer and stabilizer to maintain softness and flexibility at varying temperature ranges. Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) is a bio-degradable and renewable replacement and cost efficient alternative for phthalate plasticizers in PVC compounds, applications and other plastic materials. We can offer several grades of Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO), a regular and medical grade.
What are the benefits and the features?
- Bio-degradable, renewable and eco-friendly
- Phthalate-free and non-toxic
- Good compatibility and flexibility
- Excellent heat and light stabilization
- Resist migration, volatility is small and not easy to extract
- Plasticizers (PVC, PVA, Chlorinated Rubber)
- Pigment Dispersion Agents
- Food & Beverages of Flavor
- Functional Fluids
- UV Cure applications