Renewable Silica is a sustainable and disruptive filler produced from rice husk ash, with a low heavy metal content, high dispersion and invariant colour. The Renewable Silica is used as matting agent, carrier of additives, ticking or anti-settling/anti-caking agent.
What are the benefits and the features of Renewable Silica?
- Good dispersibility, high rubber reinforcement and processing performance
- Low metal content, high purity product and few impurities
- Environmental protective product from a clean production
- High absorption value and high particle hardness
For which applications can Renewable Silica be used?
- Rubber- and PVC compounding
- Feed, food and pharmaceutical industry
- Paint, Inks and Coatings
- Paper making market
- Oral & Cosmetic care