Sodium Sarcosinate is an intermediate chemical for the production of a range of pharmaceutical, personal care and textile dye products.
What are the benefits and the features of Sodium Sarcosinate?
- Sodium Sarcosinate can be used in the production of creatine monohydrate, N-acyl sarcosine and sodium salt, etc.
- Sodium Sarcosinate can be used in the production of N-acylsarcosine, as an active agent for high-grade skin-care snow cream, toothpaste and shampoo, as well as high-grade medicinal soap and cosmetics.
- Sodium Sarcosinate is also used as auxiliary dyeing agent for fast dyes, antirust agent for lubricating oil, auxiliaries for fiber dyeing, auxiliaries for fiber dyeing, antistatic agent, softening agent and biochemical reagents.
For which applications can Sodium Sarcosinate be used?
- Intermediates in pharmaceutical products – Creatine monohydrate, N-acyl sarcosine
- Intermediate in Personal Care Products – Soaps, Skin care, Shampoos, Cosmetics
- Textile dyes